This lesson will show you how to assign a WooCommerce Product to a Course. This will make the Course available for sale on the frontend of the website. Follow the steps below to assign a WooCommerce Product to a Course:
- Navigate to « Lessons -> All Courses » in your WordPress admin area
- Click to edit the Course you want to assign the WooCommerce Product to
- On the right side of the edit screen you will see a box titled « WooCommerce Product »
- Inside this box will be a dropdown filled with a list of WooCommerce Products, simply choose the product you created in the previous lesson and Update the Course
- That’s it! The Course is now available for sale on the frontend. Only learners that have purchased the Course will be allowed to start take the lessons.